|why choose Chiralabs?|
Spectroscopic & physicochemical characterisation
Chiralabs can offer a wide variety of characterisation studies and investigations of molecular properties and phenomena using a range of spectroscopic, physicochemical and chromatographic techniques (including circular dichroism analysis, UV Visible NIR absorption analysis, fluorescence analysis, FTIR analysis, FTIR-ATR analysis, Raman analysis, HPLC analysis, ion chromatography, elemental analysis, electron microscopy, NMR, GC-MS, etc.):
- Studies of solids, liquids, surfaces, mixtures & composites, etc.
- Microscopic surface analysis
- Spatially resolved elemental analysis
- pH profiles
- Bp, Mp
- Colour, colorimetry & appearance
- Refractive index
- Relative photostabilities
- Reference spectra & data
- Crystallisations & precipitations
- Crystallinity & amorphous state
We routinely work to high accuracy with microsample quantities, using leading-edge research-grade instrumentation.