|why choose Chiralabs?|
Chemical analysis, spectroscopy & characterisation
Chiralabs can offer a wide variety of characterisation studies and investigations to determine the composition of materials and substances using a range of spectroscopic, physicochemical and chromatographic techniques (including circular dichroism analysis, UV Visible NIR absorption analysis, fluorescence analysis, FTIR analysis, FTIR-ATR analysis, Raman analysis, HPLC analysis, ion chromatography, elemental analysis, electron microscopy, NMR, GC-MS, etc.):
- Studies of synthetic compounds, natural products, inorganics, minerals & mixtures
- Identity, authenticity & adulteration
- Composition & impurity profiles
- Comparability, consistency & similarity
- Spatially resolved elemental analysis
- Reference spectra & data
- Residues & 'unknown' materials characterisation, please see our Residue analysis page
- Sugar & ingredient profiles
- Oil, biodiesel & fat profiles
- We also undertake a wide variety of physical & physicochemical investigations of materials, please see our Physical properties page.
We routinely work to high accuracy with microsample quantities, using leading-edge research-grade instrumentation.