To aid your future research and development activities, Chiralabs can offer occasional one-to-one and group training in a variety of techniques and scientific areas:
- Chirality & enantio-discrimination
- Crystal growth, polymorphism etc.
- Biomacromolecular structure& behaviour
- Circular Dichroism & chiroptical spectroscopy
- UV-Vis-NIR & Fluorescence spectroscopy
- FT-IR spectroscopy
- Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical analysis
- Drug discovery
- Pattern Recognition, QSAR & chemometrics
- Drug ADME (adsorption, distribution, metabolism & excretion)
- Physicochemical properties & physical chemistry (thermodynamics etc.)
Courses can be tailored for novice through to expert (post-doctoral) level and are taught by leading experts. Practical skills, data interpretation, theoretical background and instrument design can be included and emphasised as appropriate.