|why choose Chiralabs?|
Spectroscopic & physicochemical characterisation
Chiralabs can offer a wide variety of characterisation studies and investigations of molecular properties and phenomena using a range of spectroscopic, physicochemical and chromatographic techniques (including circular dichroism analysis, UV Visible NIR absorption analysis, fluorescence analysis, FTIR analysis, FTIR-ATR analysis, Raman analysis, HPLC analysis, ion chromatography, elemental analysis, electron microscopy, NMR, GC-MS, etc.):
- Studies of synthetic compounds, natural products & metal complexes
- Composition, impurity profiles & authenticity
- Comparability, consistency & similarity
- Spatially resolved elemental analysis
- pH profiles
- Physicochemical properties, density, viscosity, Bp, Mp, etc.
- Relative photostabilities
- Reference spectra & data
- Crystallisations & precipitations
- Binding studies
- Sugar & ingredient profiles
- Oil, biodiesel & fat profiles
We routinely work to high accuracy with microsample quantities, using leading-edge research-grade instrumentation.